Going back to work and being highly productive after holidays can be hard. Our brains and nervous systems have had a well deserved break. Routine has gone out the window and sleep patterns disrupted.
Here are our tips to get back into the swing of things after the holidays.
1. Start taking I AM FOCUSED everyday. When I wrote the brief for Focused, I wanted a blend that can improve memory and brain health, give you that stimulation to keep going without coffee and also have something in it to relieve stress. I AM FOCUSED has all of these qualities. It has Lion’s Mane which stimulates brain cell growth, and supports memory. Cordyceps mushrooms known for physical and mental endurance. Zinc which is found in the area of the brain responsible for learning and memory. Gotu Kola also improves memory and ginseng aids cognitive performance and increases energy. Finally, Ashwagandha to relieve stress and anxiety. What more can you ask for in a product?!
2. When you arrive home have an adjustment day. Take a day to unpack, get organised and fill the fridge so you are ready to get back to your routine the next day.
3. Make a list of all the things you need to sort out and do.
4. Get your sleep routine and daily rituals back on track
5. Bring a bit of your holiday learnings home. If you enjoyed socialising on holiday dancing, or swimming, start adding in some of those qualities into your weekly routine. For me, swimming was only ever something that happened on holiday, until I started swimming at the ladies pond and now I get that same feeling of relaxation and peace weekly.