We all know its really important to take care of our skin on the outside by cleansing and using a good moisturiser, but as I have gotten older I now realise, how it is more important to take care of your skin from the inside.
Diet and hydration play a major part in glowing healthy skin.
When the menopause hit I noticed my skin lost its glow and gravity was no longer on my side.
I couldn’t be more thrilled to introduce I AM RADIANT into my daily life.
It is packed full of some of the most amazing ingredients like Tremella Mushroom also known in China as “the Beauty Mushroom”. Tremella was hailed in the Tang Dynasty as the "fountain of youth". Legend has it that Yang Guifei known as one of the four beauties of ancient China relied on Tremella Mushroom for her Glowing and youthful complexion.
It is also coupled with sodium hyaluronate, Retinol (vitamin A) and fortified with Vitamin E to boost natural collagen production and help reduce visible signs of ageing.
Here’s a breakdown of some of the most beauty promoting ingredients in I AM RADIANT:
- Tremella Mushroom – The "beauty mushroom", It is associated with beautiful skin, hydration and anti-ageing
- Retinol - Vitamin A is vital for healthy cells and tissues, it helps to regulate cell growth and repair tissues
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Is naturally present in the body. Sodium Hyaluronate has many important functions, including natural hydrating effects, soothes inflammation and promotes wound healing
- Biotin - Is an essential vitamin, for healthy hair, skin, nails and to help regulate blood sugar
- Lycopene - Helps reduce pigmentation and fine lines, and helps balance skins natural bacteria
- Pomegranate - Pomegranate is traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory to treat skin conditions and promote peripheral circulation
- Goji - packed full of vitamins and minerals, used for its anti-ageing and anti-oxidant properties
Nothing screams beauty more than fresh almond milk and strawberries.
Even though it takes effort to make fresh almond milk, it's definitely worth it. But if you really don't have the time, substitute your fresh almond milk with about 250 mill of good quality store bought almond milk. If you want to make a bigger batch simply double everything.
Here’s my recipe for the most delicious I AM RADIANT strawberry almond milk smoothie.
- 1 cup of almonds 450 mil filtered water Handful of fresh strawberries
- 1tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla paste
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 sachet of I AM RADIANT
- High speed blender
- Nut milk bag or cheese cloth
- Soak almonds over night in filtered water.
- Rinse them before use.
- Add the rinsed almonds and 450 mil of filtered water to the blender and blend.
- Pour the milk through a nut milk bag in batches so its easy to squeeze the milk through. ( its like milking a cow) You can either keep the pulp, and look up recipes like this for cookies with the pulp or discard it into your compost.
- Once you have strained all the milk, put half into an airtight jar.
- With the remaining half, add it back to the blender with 1 sachet of I AM RADIANT, strawberries, maple syrup, vanilla paste, and salt and blend again until smooth.
Let me know if you want more smoothie recipes? xx